Lodges for Sale
Llantgelos Estate, Llanteg near Amroth, Pembrokeshre, Wales SA67 8PU
Two-bedroom holiday lodges on rural 10½ acre site in south-west Wales, bordering the Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park and enjoying woodland and fields and views across countryside and Carmarthen Bay beyond. The nearest coastal village of Amroth, with its long sandy beach, pubs, cafes and gift shops, is five minutes drive away or a pleasant walk through National Park forestry.
- There are eight lodges built in a staggered terrace arrangement and each lodge comprises: -
- Ground Floor: Two bedrooms, Bathroom with bath and electric power shower;
- Top Floor: Open-plan Kitchen-Diner and Living Area; Sliding Doors to secluded south-facing balcony;
- Parking space for one car in front of lodge and extra parking for visitors nearby;
- The lodge is all electric (including storage heater) and can be sold fully furnished.
- Services: Electric heating, mains water, site water treatment plant.
ENQUIRIES: Tel: (01834) 831677 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short stay discounted rates available for prospective purchasers wishing to view